Your Ad Here

10/5/07

Friday Night is Alright...for gambling

Lot's of pressure on tonight's game as we look to go 5-0 on the Week heading into the weekend. Must say, that I would prefer it was a game I had a stronger opinion about. Oh well, I like it enough to bet it...and that is exactly what I am going to do.

Tonight we have two underachieving teams as Louisville is 3-2 (1-3 ATS) and Utah is 2-3 (1-4 ATS). Utah is getting some players back from injury and has the 18th ranked pass defense in the nation, while there just seems to be something wrong with Louisville. I can't get over their home loss to the Cuse and, before that, only beating Middle Tenn State by 16 at home. Their defense is so bad that any time they are giving more than 2 TD's, they had better be playing a very bad team...which Utah (while underachieving) is not. Oh, and Louisville has historically struggled against Mountain West teams (0-2 against Utah, 1-2 against Colorado State, and 1-3 versus TCU and Wyoming). I just can't give more than two TD's with Louisville...not this year.

Utah +15 (*)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.